Terms and Conditions
Dear valuable guest, We hope, our information and containt are very useful for you.
However here is the trips booking terms and conditions of Everest Trek Company
For confirm your trip booking under the following terms and conditions:
01. For confirm your trekking, tour or holiday trip, we need your scan photo copy passport and 25% down payment of the total price. After receiving passport and advance payment, we will send you the confirmation receipt.
02. Remaining balance you must pay before start your trip departure.
03. Advance payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, money grams, or credit card.
04. Bank service charge our guest should be paid at the time of deposit.
05. We also accept your last minute booking without advance amount as well (we will see the condition for last minuate booking).
06. Travel insurance is necessery for all Tourist/Guest undertaking any trekking, tour or other activities with our company . so it should provide adequate protection for the full duration of your trip with us to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss of your luggage, helicopter evacuation.
Trip Cancellation by the guest/traveller
1. The situation of the country, where you are visiting is out of control or demostration and the country faces emergency situations, including natural disasters, before your arrival to Nepal India or Bhutan, we will advice you do not to come to that country and refund your advance amount. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. However, we shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as government restriction, land slide, road blockage, heavy flood or snowfall, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring under such conditions shall be covered by you on the spots.
2. To cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by you in writing, email or writing document, a least two weeks before the trip. So cancellation shall valid with approval from the Everest Treks official after receiving document. Trip cancellation charge will be 50% of your advance amount.
3. Rest of balance payment, if not paid before your departure for trips, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
However if you need any information or discussion please feel free to e-mail us or if you want to talk to us directly feel free call us at: +61 403 223 995
I went on this tour as part of a wider Nepalese tour some years ago. Deepak was our guide and he was fabulous. Pokhara was memorable and a h...
Have any kind of Enquiry ?
We would be more than happy to address and solve them.
Call Us @ 0403 223 995
Or email us now